how information about you is collected, used and disclosed by
FansConnected when you (the User) use www.FansConnected.io (our Website) or our mobile applications, or when you
otherwise interact with us.
- We respect your privacy and are
committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy.
- We reserve the right to make
changes to this Policy at any time.
Effective September 11, 2019
Changes to the
- We post any changes we make to
the Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our
Users’ personal information, we will notify you.
- The date the Policy was last
revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for
ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for
you, and for periodically visiting our Website and the Policy to check for
- We take reasonable measures to
help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and
unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- All information you provide to
us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment
transactions will be encrypted.
- The safety and security of your
information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you
have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you
are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to
share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving
out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The
information you share in public areas may be viewed by any User of the
Correcting Your Information
- You can review and change your personal
information at any time by accessing the ‘Settings’ page on the Website or by
sending us an email at support@FansConnected.io to request access to, correct
or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
- We may disclose personal
information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy to:
- our subsidiaries and
- contractors, service
providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- a buyer or other successor in
the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization,
dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets,
whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or
similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our
Users is among the assets transferred;
- fulfill the purpose for which
you provide it; and
- comply with any other purpose
disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- We may also disclose your
personal information to comply with any court order, law, or legal
process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
How We Use Your
may use this information about you to:
- provide, maintain and improve
the Website, including to provide additional features and content for your
- provide and deliver the products
and services you request, process transactions and send you related
- respond to your feedback,
questions and provide customer service;
- send you technical notices,
updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about
products, services, offers, updates and promotions offered by
- monitor and analyze trends,
usage and activities in connection with FansConnected;
- personalize and improve
FansConnected and provide suggestions or features that match user profiles
- detect, investigate and/or
prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity; and
- carry out any other purpose for
which the information was collected.
- We use various technologies to
collect information, including sending cookies to you. Cookies are small
data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to
improve FansConnected.io and your experience.
- Some content or applications,
including advertisements, on the Website are served by third-parties,
including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and
conjunction with web beacons or other tracking technologies to collect
information about you when you use the Website. The information they
collect may be associated with your personal information or they may
collect information, including personal information, about your online
activities over time and across different websites and other online
services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based
(behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
- We do not control these third
parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any
questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should
contact the responsible provider directly.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies .
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website.
They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure
areas of the Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing
- Analytical/performance cookies
. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see
how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps
us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that
Users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- Functionality cookies . These
are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. This enables us
to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your
preferences (for example, your choice of language or region);
- Targeting cookies . These
cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and
the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the
Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your
interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this
- You can block cookies by
activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the
setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings
to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to
access all or parts of the Website.
- We collect information when a
User creates an account. The types of information we collect include your
username, password, email address, financial information and any other
information you choose to provide within the Settings page.
- FansConnected does not own the
User content you upload. However, when you upload User content to
FansConnected, we collect, process and store the contents (such as photos
and videos) on our servers. We cannot prevent the paying subscribers that
are subscribed to you (“Fans”) from making copies of your posts
or messages (e.g. taking screenshots).
- When you access or use
FansConnected, we also collect:
- information about the User content
you upload, including the time, date, sender and recipient of the post;
- information about your use of
our Website, including your browser type and language, access times,
pages viewed and your IP address; and
- information about the computer
or device you use to access FansConnected, including the hardware model,
operating system and version, MAC address, unique device identifier,
phone number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”)
and mobile network information. If you are using the mobile application,
we may access your device’s native image storage applications, to allow
you to post or edit User content via the mobile application.
Children Under the Age of 18
- The Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use.
- If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, we will delete that information.
- If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at support@FansConnected.io.